Thursday, May 26, 2011

Garage Sale with One Goal: End Cancer

Banners03-1
Pelotonia is a grassroots bicycle tour with one goal, to end cancer.  I wrote about Pelotonia here last year.  Back then, my sister Morgan was interning at Pelotonia and my brother Alex rode from Columbus to Athens.  This year Morgan is now employed by Pelotonia as the volunteer coordinator and I will be joining Alex in the ride from Columbus to Athens.

Alex and I need to raise a total of $2425.00 to ride.  100% off ALL funds raised by Pelotonia directly support cancer research conducted at the Comprehensive Cancer Center and James Cancer Hospital/Solove Research Institute (OSUCCC-James) at The Ohio State University.

Your trash is our treasure! Next Friday and Saturday we are having a garage sale at my mom’s house. ALL proceeds from the sale will support our rides.

You can support us by donating items for our sale or by stopping by to shop! Send me an email if you would like to donate and want us to pick up your items or just drop them off at my mom’s house by 9:00PM Thursday night!sammy 
Sammy will be selling pop and water to support Alex’s ride. He has already raised $25.00!

1 comment:

  1. Megan,
    If you or your brother needs any help getting your bicycles ready, Seibert Cycles can help you out. Just give me a call.
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete