Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Etsy {1 & 2}

I am an Etsy stalker.  Etsy is an online community where you can buy and sell all things handmade.  If I’m not careful, I can spend hours admiring the work of thousands of talented artists.  Below are two of my first purchases. I purchased the apron, from Estelle de Paris, for one of my sisters. She is a preschool teacher and likes to wear an apron to hold all the necessities that she might need at a moments notice. The bag, created by Byan Hippo, was a little gift for myself. 

One of my favorite features that makes browsing etsy shops megasimple is POUNCE. This feature allows you to browse items that were just purchased or undiscovered artists’ creations waiting to be found.  I’ll be posting more about Etsy in the future.

apron         byan hippo bag

No comments:

Post a Comment