Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Etsy {3} My Little Bicklets

mylittlebicklets1

Local Artisan, Laura Bickel, has opened her own Etsy shop: My Little Bicklets. Laura is a full time teacher at Archbold High School and the mother of three children under the age of six (aka her “little bicklets”).  She specializes in making bags, bibs, burp cloths, changing pads and blankets.  If you are the first to buy one of her new designs, she’ll name it after you.  I purchased a small diaper bag for my sister, now known as “The Megan”.  I loved the vibrant colors and the shape and size were perfect.  I also purchased some of her bib/burp cloth sets for my niece and nephew for Christmas.  I’m loving “The Andrea” bag in her shop right now!  Check it out.  I’m sure it won’t be there long.  Look for a future My Little Bicklets give away.

IMG_6746 IMG_6749

IMG_6756

No comments:

Post a Comment