Friday, January 14, 2011

Fresh Mozzarella Class

mozzarella photo from finecooking.com

I am super excited about my anniversary gift. We are taking a fresh mozzarella making class.  It’s not just any class either. It’s a class at the Zingerman’s Creamery that makes my very favorite fresh mozzarella cheese. If they let us take pictures of their super secret process I’ll have a full post next week.  I don’t think it’s really super secret since they offer the class every Saturday.

sewing machinePhoto from singer.com 

Speaking of classes.  I need to take the “Me and My Sewing Machine Class” found here. (update – This class is booked, but a reader told me they are planning to schedule another one) “Me and my sewing machine”…we know each other, but I wouldn’t say we are friends. That sewing project I was hoping to post this week will wait until next week.

What do you want to learn this year? Are you taking any classes?

Have a great weekend.  See you back here next week!

3 comments:

  1. Tara and I were going to take the sewing class also, but it was booked. She said they were going to schedule another one! So maybe we will see you there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen,

    Bummer, I just e-mailed today, but thanks for the info. Let me know if you hear when the next class is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like great classes to take, enjoy.

    ReplyDelete