Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentine’s Day Crayon Card

untitled-1-3-Edit
Kent made a Valentine’s Day card to go with the molded heart crayons and I’m sharing it with all of you! There is a black and white version here and a version with a little color here.  Print them on cardstock or just plain old white paper. Fold the card in half for a mini coloring book! 
Capture        color
Have your child fill out the To: and From: on the back. Drop them in a cellophane bag or sandwich baggie, tie with a bow and the Valentines are complete!untitled-8-2-Edit
I had several questions about where I got the Wilton heart molds.  I found them at Kroger and also saw them at Target.  I think they were around 8.50 for a dozen.  You can find them on Amazon, but they are over 13.00 there.  As an alternative I tried the molded crayons in a mini muffin tin. 
untitled-20
I sprayed the pan with cooking spray.  These melted completely in only 7 minutes at 375 degrees. I put them in the freezer for about 15 minutes and they popped right out when I turned the pan upside down!
untitled-9-2untitled-12-2

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Hope I have time to do it for Reece's "Friendship Day" party! (not sure what's wrong with Valentine's day anymore;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan your posted valentine day card looking fabulous i like it...
    Custom gift cards
    clear cards

    ReplyDelete