Monday, February 14, 2011

White Chocolate Mascarpone Mousse Minis

IMG_4777
Happy Valentine's day! For the occasion I attempted another mini: white chocolate mascarpone mousse. The chocolate seized when I mixed it with the cream as Helen of Tartlette cautioned that it might. The texture ended up a little gritty, but aren’t they pretty minis?

Minis are harder than I thought they might be, but then again this recipe was from a French pasty chef so I don’t know why I was expecting it to be simple.  I mean, for goodness sakes the only mini that has turned out so far for me was layered red and green jello. Now that’s wifetastic…and megasimple. Go here if you want this recipe and to see some really awesome pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the effort you put into your blog. And I love even more your own personal commentary. :D

    I have to get my butt in gear and try out these recipes!! Someday I'll have a report and let you know how they go. Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete