Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Etsy {4} SilverMadeStudio

Tonight I searched Etsy using the shop local feature.  I was looking for other Ohio sellers and I found SilverMadeStudio.  I love the pieces that have a kiln enameled disc and a silver hand stamped disc combo.  Although you can choose any letter, these pieces just happened to be pictured with an “M”.  Tempting…very tempting.

silvermadebracelet          silvermadestudiobangle (2)       silvermadestudio          enameled discs

At the time of this post Etsy had 196,197 sellers!  It’s hard to imagine even scratching the surface in this unending digital art museum.  I just found another way to window shop through the Etsy stores. Just follow this link.  It enables you to view recently listed items as they are listed.  I like this even better than pouncing, but I can’t seem to figure out how to get to this feature from the Etsy homepage.  I found the link on twitter.  If anyone figures it out, let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment