Wednesday, November 10, 2010

LoveLeigh Again

Can you look at something and see it for what it could be and not what it is?  I think Leigh Ann of LoveLeigh Again has quite a gift for seeing the potential in old furniture and repurposing it.  I can’t wait to meet her and hope to make it to her next sale on Dec. 4th. Visit her blog here.  “Like” LoveLeigh Again on
facebook for details of her next sale. Check out these amazing before and after pictures. 
~_furniture~_008furnitue_017 
  furnitue_013  P7140245 Charlotte_summer_2010_004 table_transformation_010table_transformation_002 table_transformation_013

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Megan for the shout out! I've already had someone contact me for some help with their furniture! :) What a blessing you have been to me. Looking foward to meeting you too!
    Leigh Ann

    ReplyDelete