Tuesday, November 2, 2010

megasimple money saving tips {4-6}

Tip {4} Shop goodwill. That’s it. Right now is the perfect time to shop goodwill for kids’ snow pants and boots.  Last week, I stopped and bought snow pants for my nephew.  They look brand new and were only $2.29!

Tip {5} Use your library.  I used to buy a lot of magazines and books and those add up quickly both in cost and clutter.  Our library also has movies and cds which is a big money saver too.

Tip {6} Refinance! Mortgage rates are so low right now.  We’ve been procrastinating refinancing for awhile which has worked out well since the rates keep dropping. Finally, my procrastination comes in handy! 

See my megasimple money saving tips {1-3} here.

I’d love to hear any of your practical and megasimple money saving tips too!

No comments:

Post a Comment